This Privacy Protection Policy applies to personal information we hold about you, and will only be used in accordance with current data protection law in the EEC.
1 What about us ?
The TEFAL SAS and SEB INTERNATIONAL SERVICE companies are owned by Groupe SEB.
Groupe SEB means all affiliated directly or indirectly to SEB SA, Les 4 M, Chemin du Petit Bois, 69132 ECULLY Cedex - Tel. 04 72 18 18 18, fax 04 72 18 16 55.
GROUPE SEB is the world leader in small appliances.
GROUPE SEB invests to improve your daily life through innovative, effective and eco-friendly designed products.
Present in 120 countries, GROUPE SEB brings together 12 renowned brands: Tefal/T-fal, Rowenta, Moulinex, Krups, Lagostina, All-Clad, Arno, Calor, Samurai, Seb, Panex, Mirro WearEver.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.groupeseb.com.
The T-fal ACCESSORIES STORE is the safest way to find the correct accessory for your appliances branded T-fal.
Developed by GROUPE SEB on the website of the T-fal brand, it is a manufacturer's website. This means that all the accessories available on this site are original accessories.
• and that your part or accessory is perfectly designed for your T-fal product, to extend its use of the appliance.
2 How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
• when you contact us directly via our website or our Customer Service team to make an enquiry or to buy a product,
• whenever we contact you on topics to answer your requests for After Sales Service purposes or for marketing mail information.
• occasionally by third parties or other companies of GROUPE SEB who may lawfully send us information about you.
• Through partnerships with other brands within and outside the Groupe SEB.
3 Using your Information
Information collected through the sites of GROUPE SEB, our Customer Relations department or ACCESSORIES SHOP online are used in order:
- To identify you when you contact us, and give you the most accurate answer to your question,
- to provide or manage any information, services or products requested,
- For the purpose of general administration of your order,
- To identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services,
- to study your answers to our jobs proposal,
- or to send you the following elements : Newsletter , Promotional Offers, Instructions for use, Satisfaction survey for collecting consumer reviews, invitations to events organized by Groupe SEB brands
Automated collection of information has been reported to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), in particular regarding the data used in our T-fal Accessories Store by SEB INTERNATIONAL SERVICE under number 1246980.
n accordance with Articles 38 and 40 of the Act of 6th of January 1978 on data processing and liberties, people have a right to access and correct personal data concerning the transaction or correspondence with relation to the transaction or account , which they can exercise:
- writing to Customer Relations at the following address:
- o For United States : Groupe SEB USA Consumer call center 2121 Eden Road Milville, NJ 08332
- or by calling :
o United States Customer Relations : 800-395-8325
- Through My account section in www.t-falusa (deletion of account, modification of personal data and addresses)
Phones lines open 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, closed Bank Holidays. Calls charged at basic rate.
We also commit ourselves to take all necessary precautions to ensure security and confidentiality of your personal data.
When we ask for or when you provide us personal information, you are informed of the mandatory or optional nature of their communication. In the case of failure to respond to a required field, it will make it impossible for our services to process your request.
It has to be noted that:
Commercial contacts would be limited generally to a monthly contact and cannot exceed a weekly contact unless justified by relevant information towards you. All bank data are processed by the financial organisation Sogenactif which respect the SSL Secure Lock protocols.
Exceptionally, and with your agreement, we may share your information with third parties:
- our other GROUPE SEB companies in the country or abroad,
- our services providers who perform services on our behalf as part of the service we provide, such as payment by credit card, data management companies or logistic support,
- if we were asked to do so for legal or regulatory purposes,
- to prevent fraud or loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
Your personal data will never be sold to commercial third parties outside of the GROUPE SEB for commercial mailing use.
4 Period of Retention and Use
Any Personal information provided by the members, in principle, shall be destroyed without delay once the purpose for which the information was collected has been achieved.
However, we may retain the collected Personal Information only for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s).
This means that we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period after you stop using SIS services or stop using this website. After this period, your personal information will be deleted from all systems in SIS.
5 In which country will my personal information may be used?
Your personal information may be used in United States and also in France as SIS and SAS TEFAL have headquarters in this country. SIS and SAS TEFAL take appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure.
6 Cookies - Cookies Use Policy
6.1-Acceptance of cookies
During your visit to the websites of GROUPE SEB, cookies may be placed on your browser. Cookies are small computer files that allow us to receive information about users who visit our sites. These cookies do not allow us to identify you personally. Cookies are stored on your computer. When the user session is complete, the information contained in the cookies is no longer available for TEFAL SAS and SIS.
They record information about your visit to our site so we can improve your browsing experience on your subsequent visits.
6.2. General operation of cookies
As defined above, cookies are computer files containing information that is uploaded to your web or mobile browser when you visit a website. At each subsequent visit, cookies are returned to the original website to optimize your navigation. Cookies are especially useful because they allow us to recognize the user's browser and better meet its expectations.
Cookies are used for different functions: facilitate navigation between pages, save your preferences, identify you automatically, help you to be drive automatically to products that meet your expectations.
6.3. What do we use as cookies on our sites?
We use the following cookies:
• Operational cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website. These are cookies that allow you to access secure areas. These cookies do not collect personal information but can be used for marketing or advertising purposes.
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
• Features cookies: They are used to recognize you when you come to our website. This allows us to customize the proposed content and remember your preferences: choice of language, region ... All the information collected by these cookies is anonymous and used to improve the operation of our website.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use in the following table:
Cookie Name Type Source Usage
Analytic __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz, Google traffic analysis and visitor behavior
Drupal inspirations_search, has_j, DRUPAL_UID, SESS ***** Seb Active function: Remember the email address used (support function)
Xiti xtvrn, xtanxxxxxx Xiti traffic analysis and visitor behavior
Share by Facebook DATR, highContrastMode local, reg_ext_ref, ref_fb_gate, reg_fr_ref, wd Facebook Share on Facebook
Share Google+ by test-cookie galX, GAPS, GoogleAccountsLocale_session,
CheckConnectionTempCookie603, GoogleAccountsLocale_session Google Share on Google+
Share by Twitter _twitter_sess, external_referer, guest_id, pid, original_referer Twitter Share on Twitter
6.4. How to disable or delete cookies?
To disable cookies, you simply need to change your browser settings in the menu "Options" or "Preferences".
However, we draw your attention to the fact that if you disable all cookies from your browser, it is likely you will not be able to access all sites.
Moreover, with the exception of cookies which are strictly necessary to the operation of the website, you may know that all cookies expire after two (2) years and then are permanently deleted.
For more information about cookies and how to manage and delete them, we invite you to visit:
• in the "Help" page of your browser
•the page : http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/
6.5. What is spamming and what is the position of SIS and TEFAL SAS on sending spam e-mail?
Spamming is sending emails, without your consent, containing unsolicited advertising or marketing pitches.
TEFAL and SEB INTERNATIONAL SERVICE do not send spam emails. These companies do not use your personal information (including your e-mail address) and will not send you offers or direct marketing emails, will not transfer your communications without you having given your express consent. This is given through the "opt-in" (check authorization box) consent.